Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?
We are here to help you 7 days a week and respond within 24 hours. Plus, you can find most answers to your questions right on this page.
You can make the payment through UPI or through NEFT.
The homestay has amenities like 24*7 power supply, resturant, parking ,driver room,hot water,room service etc.
You can. But it depends on the nature & timing.
We have a driver’s dormitory which can be availed by paying Rs. 350 for each of them. The above tariff may not be valid in festive days, New Year & long weekends. We reserve the right to change the tariff as per requirement. So visitors are requested to check the current tariff before making reservation.
Yes, pets are allowed in our homestay.
- Booking will be done with payment of Minimum 50% of Total Booking Value.
- Without ID card, Check-in may be restricted. No refund in this case.
- 30 days or more prior to arrival: 5% of the booking amount will be charged.
- 29-15 days prior to arrival: 50% of the booking amount will be charged.
- 14-07 days prior to arrival: 75% of the booking amount will be charged.
- 06-01 days prior to arrival/NO SHOW: 100% of the booking amount will be charged.
- NO SHOW means Guest not checked-in within 04:00 pm of C/in date.
Yes, parking facilities are available at our homestay for the convenience of our guests.
Yes, we provide breakfast and other meals for our guests at our homestay which can be availed at extra cost.
No, guests are not allowed to use the kitchen facilities in our homestay. This is to ensure the safety and cleanliness of the cooking area. However, we provide delicious meals at our on-site restaurant for your convenience.